COVID 19 Notice: ACTA Theatre abides by State of Alabama Covid Guidelines. Masks are optional at this time.
Sat, Dec 12|
ELF THE MUSICAL | Saturday, Dec 12 @ 7pm
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2020, 7:00 PM
Acta, 225 Parkway Dr, Trussville, AL 35173, USA
About The Event
Dec 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 and 12 at 7:00pm
Dec 6 and 13, 2020 at 2:30pm
$15 (plus $1 online processing fee) - Adults
$12 (plus $1 online processing fee) - Seniors (age 60+)
$10 (plus $1 online processing fee) - Students & Children
Seats are assigned.
All sales final. No refunds, returns or exchanges.
We will be taking the following precautions at all of our performances for the protection & safety of our patrons, actors & staff:
- We will be leaving empty seats between audience members of different households to ensure social distancing.
- Masks will be required to be worn by all audience members, at all times, while inside the theatre.
- We will not be taking cash payments at the door. All seats must be paid for in advance via our online checkout.
- We will open the house 1 hour before each performance, to allow more time to seat our patrons, and prevent lines from forming at the door.
- We will have our RIGHT Front Door marked for Entry Only to the theatre and our LEFT Front Door for Exit Only.
- We ask that if another party is entering the theatre when you arrive, that you would line up on our wheelchair ramp and observe the social distance X’s on the ground.
- Bathroom lines at Intermission will also be socially distanced, with the use of X’s on the floor.
- We will not be selling Concessions. You are welcome to bring your own drinks & snacks with you.
- We will not have printed programs. Patrons will be emailed a pdf of our program booklet in advance of the performance.
- We ask that all patrons exit the theatre in an orderly fashion at the end of the performance, with the back rows to be dismissed first. Ushers will be on hand to guide you.
- If you wish to meet & greet the cast, we ask that you exit the theatre and walk around the building to the Green Room (Heritage Hall) entrance. The cast will exit the building at that location and you are welcome to visit with the cast outside on the lawn area.
Call us - 205.655.3902
or Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult / Reserved Seating
Senior (60+) Reserved Seating
Student / Reserved Seating
For all children, students & college students