Time & Location
Oct 02, 2020, 7:00 PM
Acta, 225 Parkway Dr, Trussville, AL 35173, USA
About The Event
A sinister con-man has traced the location of a mysterious doll to the apartment of Sam Hendrix and his blind wife, Susy. Sam had been persuaded by a strange woman to transport the doll across the Canadian border, not knowing that sewn inside were several grams of heroin. When the woman is murdered, the con man, through a cleverly constructed deception, convinces Susy that the police have implicated Sam in the woman’s murder, and the doll, which she believes is the key to his innocence, is evidence. She figures out she is the victim of a bizarre charade and a deadly game of cat and mouse ensues. Susy knows the only way to play fair is by her rules, so when darkness falls she turns off all the lights leaving both of them to maneuver in the dark until the game ends.
By Frederick Knott
Directed by Michael R. Bridges
Sept 24, 25 & 26; Oct 1, 2 & 3 at 7pm
Sept 27 & Oct 4, 2020 at 2:30pm
$15 (plus $1 online processing fee) - Adults
$12 (plus $1 online processing fee) - Seniors (age 60+)
$10 (plus $1 online processing fee) - Students & Children
Seats are assigned.
All sales final. No refunds, returns or exchanges.
We will be taking the following precautions at all of our performances for the protection & safety of our patrons, actors & staff:
- We will be leaving empty seats between audience members of different households to ensure social distancing.
- Masks will be required to be worn by all audience members, at all times, while inside the theatre.
- We will not be taking cash payments at the door. All seats must be paid for in advance via our online checkout.
- We will open the house 1 hour before each performance, to allow more time to seat our patrons, and prevent lines from forming at the door.
- We will have our RIGHT Front Door marked for Entry Only to the theatre and our LEFT Front Door for Exit Only.
- We ask that if another party is entering the theatre when you arrive, that you would line up on our wheelchair ramp and observe the social distance X’s on the ground.
- Bathroom lines at Intermission will also be socially distanced, with the use of X’s on the floor.
- We will not be selling Concessions. You are welcome to bring your own drinks & snacks with you.
- We will not have printed programs. Patrons will be emailed a pdf of our program booklet in advance of the performance.
- We ask that all patrons exit the theatre in an orderly fashion at the end of the performance, with the back rows to be dismissed first. Ushers will be on hand to guide you.
- If you wish to meet & greet the cast, we ask that you exit the theatre and walk around the building to the Green Room (Heritage Hall) entrance. The cast will exit the building at that location and you are welcome to visit with the cast outside on the lawn area.
Call us - 205.655.3902
or Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult / Reserved Seating
Senior (60+) Reserved Seating
Student / Reserved Seating
For all children, students & college students